Friday, April 20, 2012

Together

Five Minute Friday Gypsy Mama

Start.



Together.


You and I make a great team.


You are the husband, I am the wife.


You are thoughtful, I am impulsive.


You are funny, I love to laugh.


You hate coffee, I LOVE it.


You watch adventures and science ficiton, I watch Anne of Green Gables and Pride & Prejudice.


You are steady and strong, I am flighty and love to start something SO much more than to finish it.


You see the absolute best in everyone and everything, I could whip out a report of the worse case scenario and how it might happen to us in three seconds flat.


You work out of the house, I work at home.


You work with adults, I work with children.


You are their Daddy, I am their Mommy.


You like to drive, I like to be the passenger.


You like Dr. Pepper, I like Coca-Cola.


You like to stay up late and sleep in, I like to go to sleep and wake up early.


You sum up what you have to say in three words or less, I say it in four hundred words or more.


You are consistent and I am not.


You are my very best friend, I am yours.


Together.




Stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment