Friday, June 22, 2012

B90 day 15

I am SO incredibly frustrated.  I just spent about 45 minutes getting this post ready (well not 45 minutes all together, because I keep having to run and do something or help someone do something...so it was 45 minutes in 5 minute increments) and when I got to the very bottom, I pushed something or typed something and all that was left was the letter C.  I have no idea how to get my post back, I am guessing it is gone.  I am out of time to write it again...but here are the bare essentials.

Deuteronomy is my favorite book of the Bible.  It is so full of beauty and life and wisdom I LOVE to read through it.  Today on day 15 (well I am playing catch up here, today is not really day 15 of reading, it is more like day 20)...but on day 15 three chapter/verses stood out to me above all of the rest.

Deut. 29 verse 28 (vs. 29 in most translations)
Deut. 30 verses 11 - 14
and finally
Deut 32 verse 47

These words that were spoken thousands of years ago, they are not just idle words for us.  They are our life.


No comments:

Post a Comment