Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Grief

SO I am cleaning up our dining room the other day. When it is time to clean the chairs and the spot underneath each chair, I pull all of the chairs out and line them up side by side and wipe them down. I get to one chair and it had more crumbs than the others. A VERY messy eater obviously sat there. I was thinking 'good grief did they actually eat anything?' I smiled to myself thinking it was our youngest, who has the hardest time sitting still during meal times :). But then when I finished with the chairs I got out the vacuum hose and the part (NO idea what that part is actually referred to) and began to spot clean where the big part of the vacuum cannot reach. I get to the place where I sit and blushed.

It was me.

I was the very messy eater.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment