Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Summer So Far

This post is more for me than anyone else, I am sure most people could care less about this, but I don't want to forget :) This has been a very unusual summer for us. We haven't done the normal summer things, but it still has been good over all. Our favorite movies from this summer have been, The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again and Elf. Our favorite activity has been when we colored coffee filters and clipped them together with a clothespin to make a flower bouquet. We have seen a bunny, a falcon, a baby turtle, and two crawl dads, all in our backyard or front! We haven't read as much this summer as other summers :( but our favorites thus far has been Brighty of the Grand Canyon and The Five Lost Aunts of Harriet Bean! I have found a new favorite thing, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut energy bars (by LUNA) and I am really sad because two close friends of ours moved this summer. I am counting down the days until fall!!!!! In other news, I cannot type on blogger, I open it up to post and it won't let me type, so I have to do it in HTML and then hit compose. NO idea what is wrong with it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment