* I hope to take pictures of our school room, my kids were all sick last week and it was rough
* I am going to start blogging through the Love Dare for Parents (edited to add)
From the first moment I read The Love Dare, I really, really wanted it to come out for parents. I love the idea behind the movie Fire Proof, even more so the book, The Love Dare.
So a few weeks ago when I saw the book I begged my husband to let me
order it, he did and wow. It is awesome. I had planned to blog through
it, but quickly decided I would keep a private journal as I go through
it instead. I cannot recommend this book enough, for any parent, no
matter the age of your kids...no matter how broken the relationship(s).
* We are back at school after having some sick days last week, we had a good flow going, hoping to tap back into that rhythm
* Is Rosh Hashanah and we are excited
* What's on the schedule for you?
On a side note, I just finished two things - one the tea cup novellas by Diane Moody, she has become one of my very favorite authors, which reminds me the newest book in a four part series (seasons of the heart) by Charlotte Hubbard is released this week and I literally just (about an hour ago) finished reading Heaven Hears by Lindy Boone...awesome book.