Friday, October 25, 2013

Life

I went to the Cardiologist and am now 1/3 of the way through wearing a heart monitor.  The first night was the worst, I could not sleep.  My poor husband :(, I ended up bringing a flashlight into bed and checking the screen every five minutes.  When it goes off it sounds like a tea kettle :).  I have been able to relax now and am just looking forward to getting it off and hearing what the doctor thinks.  I have an echo next week to check for any abnormalities, am a little nervous about that, but again, will be glad to have it over with!

This month has been a blur.  I cannot believe this next week will bring October to an end and November is peeking over the horizon!  My youngest celebrated a birthday this past week!  We went to the zoo which was SUPER fun.  We capped the day off with some yummy treats.  We are listening to The American Girl "Rebecca" and still trying to get a school routine/rhythm down.  It seems like just as we do we get a whole slew of doctor appointments that we have to work around.  Oh well, such is life, huh?  I hope everyone's fall is off to a great start!  Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment