1) Have found a new amazingly awesome author. Amy Harmon. WOW!.
2) We are listening to Henry Huggins for quiet time today. Can I just say that makes me ALL kinds of happy?
3) I have discovered a caffeine free herbal "coffee" that I like :). Teeccino Maya Chocolate
4) Have read about or heard so many heartbreaking stories recently, it makes me so very sad.
5) I am days away from completing my Bible in 90 Days! It has been SO neat.
6) Thought I had settled on my 2014 Word of the Year, but now I am rethinking it. There is SO much I want to grasp and know. SO much I want to conquer and change. SO much I dream of and want to chase after.
7) I wrote a book last year. This year I am working on Book Two. I have spent almost a year trying to narrow down and refine what I want it to be about, I know my characters, but have not been able to get their story out onto paper...well this past month or so I have been able to finally get it off the ground. I love to write, am so thankful for the gift of simply putting a pen to paper, it is so much fun.
8) It is hard to believe that it is the 9th of December!