* Little Children, Big God (Sarah Valente) - am reading this one right now...WOW
* Teacup Novella # 5 (Diane Moody) - Started this while on winter break. SO far I have really enjoyed it, however I had to pause it because I didn't get it finished before it was back to school time for us
* Educating the WholeHearted Child (Sally Clarkson) - just got this, have heard about it for years...finally broke down and ordered it. WOW.
* Amy Harmon...recently discovered her (late summer/ early fall) HIGHLY recommend this author
* All Who Dream (Nicole Deese)...number three in her series. I read this one while we were on winter break. I love her writing, this one wasn't my favorite, but it was still really, really good.
* Pride and Prejudice...love Jane Austen
* 10 Gifts of Wisdom (Sally Clarkson)...next on my reading list after I finish Sarah Valente's book
I keep a running tab on the right side for what we are reading aloud in our home....but right now we are reading :
* TumTum and Nutmeg as our bedtime read aloud. Second time through this series and it is just as sweet, just as magical as it was the first time through.
* Eagerly anticipating the new Gooney Bird Greene...comes out on Tuesday
* Red Sails to Capri
* Charlotte's Web
* Homer Price
* Sarah Plain and Tall (three in series)
* Ramona and Beezus (series)
* and of course, Narnia and At Home in Mitford, these two are always on my iPod :)
What are you reading?