Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bible in 90 Days

OK, so I just finished it and it was awesome, intense, and I got behind more than I should have...and I plan on doing it again in the spring when Carrie hosts it again (this time in Chronological order)...but I want to do it again.

 Now.  

So when I saw Mom's Toolbox is hosting the challenge starting next Wednesday I decided to go for it.  You can too.  Click on the above link and read all about it and join in :)

My kiddos are all sick :( which means we haven't slept since Friday night.  And I am really, really tired.  So what did I just do?  Completely shelved my diet and made chewy oatmeal cookies using this recipe.  Prior to this week I was only 12 pounds from my goal weight.  It has taken two years but I have lost a total of 30 pounds.  And you know what?  I have eaten enough this week to completely crash my momentum. 

*edited to add*  OH MY WORD those are the BEST oatmeal cookies I have ever tasted.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment