Monday, November 17, 2014

The little things...

I LOVE fall and winter.  I love the cold mornings, wind snapped afternoons, and cuddle under blanket night times.  I love to take my kids robes and furry socks and pop them in the drier so when they crawl out of bed, they crawl into something snugly.  I love to light my candle and sip my hot decaf coffee.  I love to see my doggie run inside after his quick jaunt outside.  He's so shivery and cold, perfect to gather up and snuggle.  I love to pile on the couch for read alouds and bake yummies. I love the smell after you turn on the heat for the first time, the smell of Chapstick, and the comfort of pajama bottoms that are well worn.  I love the anticipation of turkey, dressing, mashed potato, and my friend's green bean casserole...

No comments:

Post a Comment