Thursday, May 7, 2015

B90 Day 10 & 11

I am amazed at God.  Utterly amazed.

Day 10
In chapter 26 of Leviticus He tells of rewards for obedience and punishment for disobedience.  My favorite part?  Verse 40.  If they confess their sins...verse 41...then when their uncircumcised hearts are humbled... Verse 44 'Yet in spite if this, when they are in the land of their enemies,  will not reject them or abhor them so as to destroy them completely, breaking my covenant with them.  I am the LORD their God.  

There is always hope.  As long as there is life, there is hope because He is the LORD, our God.

I absolutely love the priestly blessing in Number chapter 6 & I think this is beautiful.

Day 11

Still reading!

Numbers 14:44 'Nevertheless, in their presumption they went up toward the high hill country, though neither Moses nor the ark of the LORD's covenant moved toward the camp.'
How many times have I landed myself in a cauldron of steaming, stinky trouble because I made a decision (or series of decisions) based solely on my presumption that God would do x, y, or z?  Ack!!  Too many to count.  I don't want to operate from a place of presumption, I want to exist in a place of peace and blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment