Wednesday, May 13, 2015

B90 makeup post

Day 15-17
Where does time go?  *sigh*

Day 15 favorite
Deuteronomy 29 vs 30 need this reminder quite often, the secret things belong to the LORD our God...I will never have it all figured out!

Thinking about
Deuteronomy 29 vs 19&20

Day 16
Running behind...still reading

Love Joshua 1:8, do NOT let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth, meditate on it day and night...
How different will my life be when I am finally able to do this one thing?

Day 17
Hope to at least start it today so tomorrow's reading won't feel insurmountable.  It is hard to do this amount of reading on top of all of my other daily responsibilities, especially coming off of close to three weeks of sickness.  But it is not impossible.  I just haven't been using my time wisely the past few days.  I am at least staying in the Word everyday, which is soooo much better than I have done in the past.  I usually let a few days worth pile up, do a mass reading....let a few days pile up and again read until I feel like eyeballs are going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment