Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 7 catch up, Day 8

Day 7

Favorite verse: 33:11 'The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with His friend...'

God put sooooo much thought into preparing Israel to make atonement for their sins, it really makes me uncomfortably aware of how flippant I am about my own sin.

Day 8

Still reading today's portion.

Favorite verse: Leviticus 10:3
'Among those who approach me
I will show Myself holy;
in the sight of all the people
I will be honored.'

Why can't there be yeast in the Holy place?  Is it because yeast represents puffing up, like pride?

There are several types of offerings: burnt, grain, fellowship, sin, & guilt...I really want to understand each one, how do they represent the coming Messiah, how did Jesus fulfill each one, or are there portions to be completed with His second coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment