Thursday, December 29, 2016

Bullet Journal for Homeschool

Last year I heard about the Bullet Journal system for the first time and was immediately intrigued.  If you haven't heard about it yet click on the link and watch the how to video.  It is pretty awesome.

The only issue?  I ran into problems when I tried to merge the bullet journal system with my homeschool planner this past summer/early fall.  It just didn't work well with the preplanned/preformed planner.  To top that off, this year my planner that I buy (and have absolutely loved for the past five years) was full of all kinds of printing errors and calendar mishaps, missing pages and forms.  I was really disappointed.  I typically do not spend very much on calendar/planners because I just am so bad about sticking to anything, but when I discovered this planner in 2010, I made an exception.  It worked so well for us.  

Until this year.  

I am hesitant to order it again, so I spent some time googling homeschool bullet journaling and was so excited to find that many, many momma's have successfully adapted bullet journaling for their homeschool planner.  So I am going to give it a shot.  Here are some pictures I found that I really liked - link included under picture *these are not mine, I found them when I googled homeschool bullet journaling*


Image result for homeschool bullet journal   

Image result for homeschool bullet journal

 Image result for homeschool bullet journal


Image result for homeschool bullet journal

No comments:

Post a Comment