Monday, March 6, 2017

Ick

OK so I failed miserably yesterday.  My husband was being really thoughtful and sweet, forgot my sugar challenge and bought me home a shake.  

Sigh.

So today I start again.  I thought the cravings were over...but last night I dreamed we were in Disney World and I discovered I had twenty dollars that no one needed so I went (ran) to the Starbucks there.  I ordered one of those jumbo Mickey Mouse cookies - the sugar/shortbread ones with the YUMMY icing that is red for his shorts.  And a grande decaf latte - with a WHOLE package of sugar.  Never mind that I can't have Starbucks decaf drinks because they bother me as much as a cup of regular cup of coffee would.  I guess my cravings are still alive and well.

Today is the Day in the Life of link-up at Simple Homeschool.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading about other people's homeschool days.  I do have to guard against the ugly monster of comparison, thankfully it's not as bad as it was when we first started homeschooling.  I just love the wealth of ideas, book titles, game suggestions, schedule tweaks...there is just so much good stuff to find when other moms and dads share what their days look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment