Saturday, March 4, 2017

when you fall down

pray for grace, dust your knees off, get back up, and try again.

Yesterday I had a minor dental procedure...long story. Anyway, once I got home, I started to bleed quite a bit.  Enough that it scared me and I went back to the dr.  Finally it stopped and after sitting in the lobby for what felt like forever to make sure it was ok, my husband and I left.  It was now lunch time and I still hadn't eaten anything at all.  I was starving, but really limited on what I could choose from, so I got a vanilla shake, hoping the cold would help.  I am a chocolate girl through and through, but I figure vanilla would be enough of a cheat :).

That vanilla shake was the BEST thing I have ever tasted.

Sigh.

So I chalk yesterday up as a bad day, I started again this morning and will keep counting forward from here.  My kids are currently eating m&m's as a treat they earned for something and guess what?!?!  I didn't eat one, not even one.  That is like a record achievement for me.

Oh and I lost two pounds WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment