Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Day 1 and some odds and ends

Mostly off to a good start yesterday.  The first few days are actually the easiest for me...it's day three or four where it gets really hard, and I desperately want to throw in the towel.

Kari Patterson's book, Sacred Mundane  launches today.  I cannot recommend this book highly enough. Here is a book trailer she has released.  If you aren't already a reader of her blog, please do yourself a favor and go check it out!!  Either way, do not miss today's post.

We just finished listening to Tom Sawyer as an audio book, my oldest is reading More Stories from Grandma's Attic aloud to us, and guess what?!?!  I started reading Anne of Green Gables aloud this past week.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Anne of Green Gables.  I love the book, the movie with Megan Follows, and the audio version.  I actually have two copies of the audio book - one on CD from Focus on the Family Radio Theatre and another one we got recently on Audible read by Rachel McAdams.  Speaking of Audible, do you utilize Audible?  If so, then be sure to check out Sarah Mackenzie's page on current audible deals.

One last odds and end this morning, I just completed Misty Winckler's sweep and smile challenge and am preparing to go through it again.  If you are interested in finding out more, check out this link.  It starts again this Friday (the 28th).

Have an awesome Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment