Saturday, July 29, 2017

Day Five

OK, so the hardest part of each day?   From about two in the afternoon until bedtime.  This is the part of the day that I am more likely to fail and eat cookies or have a soda. Not so ironically this is also the hardest part of the day for my kids and their various issues.  I never realized how much I have idolized food, how much I seek it for comfort.  Ick.  I do not like that about myself.

The challenge is going ok.  Yesterday I had a root beer.  *sigh*  Today I had cookies, I haven't had cookies since this started, I have even served them without a problem to other people in my home.  After today though, I am unfortunately going to have to limit what we keep in our home until my challenge is completed.

It's been a rough week.  I am thankful today is Saturday.  I am off to listen to my oldest read aloud to us, and then I am going to read aloud today's Torah portion, a chapter or two in Anne of Green Gables, and await my handsome husband getting home.


unbeknownst to him, our adorable chihuahua had a heart hole punch stuck upside down on his nose yesterday :)

1 comment: