Sunday, October 21, 2018

Books, books, and more books

We just finished Corrie Ten Boom, Keeper of the Angel's Den this week.  Oh.My.  I have fallen in love with the Christian Heroes Then and Now series of books.  


We have also read George Mueller and Gladys Aylward in that series.  SUCH great books!  


 I have a big pile of books to be read - or am currently reading, or have started and put down to read something else...in other words, I need to buckle down and use all my spare minutes wisely 😊😊😊 :





  

We are absolutely LOVING these narration cubes.  😍


We just got home from a park and a museum - celebrating my youngest child's birthday.  How do they grow up so fast?  The years have sped by and it is truly bittersweet.  The joy of getting to watch them grow up is incomparable to anything else I have ever experienced, but I dread the good-byes looming on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. I have Book Girl already but I just bought a copy for my daughter-in-law's birthday gift. She was homeschooled and grew up loving books, too. It is now my favorite "Sarah book".

    ReplyDelete