Thursday, October 24, 2019

Happy Birthday

My youngest celebrated a milestone recently.  She is officially....


A TEENAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How is that possible?


We celebrated early because we had a week of doctor appointments, our washer decided to go on strike, and then there is the fact that I seemingly cannot walk down the hall without breaking a toe 😉




Birthday girl, I love you so very much.  You bring us so much joy!!  You make us giggle until I feel in danger of retaining bladder control.  Your smile lights up the room, your imagination knows no bounds, you are beautiful inside and out, and I believe that God has incredible plans for your life.  



Your love of stuffed animals rivals my own.  Your love of chocolate surpasses mine.  You love your dog and your fish so very much.  Alice in Wonderland is your favorite, favorite book and until recently it was your favorite movie.  Then you saw Pilgrim's Progress (2019 movie) and now it ties with Alice in Wonderland (original Disney version).



May God bless you with an incredible year, may you feel deeply loved, and may you dig down deep into Who God is, what He has given you, and what He has to say to you in His Word.  I love you SO SO much baby girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment