Tuesday, July 20, 2021

YIPPEE

 Our hard drive came back on line last night.  PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD.  I am SO incredibly thankful.  YIPPEE!!

  We wrapped up Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm late yesterday and OH MY how I love this book.  I longed for more after the narrator spoke the last word...the Rebecca's and Anne's, as well as the Emily's and March sisters of the world - they are the most enchanting of characters, making my heart long for their company.  Whether I am skipping through the garden, climbing the mountain, or taking a buggy ride down the 'white way of delight' - Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, Anne of Green Gables, Emily of New Moon, Little Women, The Secret Garden, and Heidi...these books make the best of friends and if you have not read them (or read them in a while) I encourage you - make time to!!

  I am still plugging along in Bible in 90 days - which means, I need to log off of here and go read some more before we break for lunch in a bit.  Happiest of summer afternoons to you 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment