1) Today (well it began at sundown last night) is Rosh Hashanah. The Feast of Trumpets. Awesome!!!
2) British accents. True story: a few weeks ago I followed an English dad and his child around the grocery store just so I could shamelessly listen to their conversation. I don't even remember what they were talking about, but it was divine to hear them talk about everything and nothing. I also have been known to buy an audiobook just because the person who read it is obviously from the UK.
3) Kashi granola bars. My favorites : pumpkin spice flax and chocolate chip chia
4) Starbucks hot chocolates. Yum!!
5) My kids and my husband. Love them soooooo very much and am so thankful for them.
6) Kentucky blue
7) Reading. Two books I have polished off this past week, Dear Mr. Knightley and Unbroken. Beautiful books that made me cry.
8) Reading aloud to my kids : our favorite so far this year? The Green Ember.
9) Fall. Pumpkin spice candles, decaf coffee, running outside on cool mornings, rainy days and crunchy leaves.