Friday, April 14, 2023

Puss in Boots

by K.M. Shea 
(book six in her Timeless Fairytale Series)

Honestly, I initially did NOT like this book...at all...and REALLY wanted to throw in the towel.  For the first two chapters I argued with myself over whether to "waste the time" reading it or simply give it up for a loss (I already struck out with Charlaine Harris' Real Murders - seriously SO disappointed in this book!!).  I had forgotten that K.M. Shea went back in the timeline of the other books (all the way to book two!)  to write this one, and honestly, I was a bit annoyed...because I already knew how this one would end.

BUT, then I kept reading and by chapter three was totally hooked.  I now want to go back and reread Wild Swans because I think I will understand (& appreciate) bits and pieces more than I did with the first read through.

So, if you are reading through this series at any point, hang in there for book six.  It is worth it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment