Friday, August 4, 2023

Habits of Grace +

This week has been a looooong, hard week.  😟

In terms of reading this is what took place:

I re-listened to The False Prince & The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen.  I remember reading this for the first time last year and how much I hated Sage's character.  Now, in knowing how it all ends...it truly changes how you read (or in this case listen) to a book.  Mott is still my favorite character.

I am wrapping up Habits of Grace by David Mathis.  This is a book about the Spiritual Disciplines, but very different from one I have read before: Celebration of Discipline by Richard J. Foster.  I highly recommend both, but if you have to choose just one, choose David Mathis' book.  It is wonderful, very practical, and encourages you to start now, with what you have, where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment