Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Thin Ice

by Irene Hannon

I left a review on Goodreads, but although this was a good book (no major red flags with it) - I just didn't connect with the story.  So, while I liked it, I didn't love it.  

The pace was slow in places and the story failed to capture my attention.  I knew I was reading a book the entire time, instead of being so captivated that I forget that detail.

Christy was an Olympic hopeful who fell short of her goals and called it quits after a bad fall.  Six months after their parents passed away she is horrified to lose her sister through a horrific house fire.  A few months later she connects with an FBI agent to try to figure out what in the world is going on.  Was that really her sister in the fire?  And if so why is some pyscho contacting her, trying to convince her that he sister is still alive? 


1 comment:

  1. I have liked some of Irene Hannon's books. I haven't read this one. Too bad it wasn't more captivating.

    ReplyDelete