Friday, May 3, 2024

Welp...

The Trial of Magic by K.M. Shea.

I naively thought that the Fairytale Enchantress series only contained four books.  So, imagine my surprise when I reach the end of the fourth book last night to only realize that it leaves off at a cliff hanger.  Like in the middle of DRAMA.  *sigh* So, I quickly log on to see if I could get books five or six, or at the very least to see when they were due out only to find out that the author is experiencing major health issues and it will be at least two years before any more books are published.  So, I would NOT recommend starting this series, especially, if like me, you do not like to leave off on a cliff hanger.

Each Little Bird That Sings by Deborah Wiles.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet book.  It belonged to my mom and one summer when I was cleaning out her garage I snagged it and brought it home, parked it on a shelf and promptly forgot about it.  I can't believe I did that because this is SUCH a darling, darling read.  

💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment