Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayers for Boston

Horrified and saddened by what I saw pouring through the news outlets last night, today I join countless others on my knees before God.  I pray for those hurt, those who lost, those who were terrified, the rescue workers, the medical staff, the safety and wisdom for the leaders of the city, of the state, and of our country.  I pray for all of the people who live in and around where all of this unfolded that they may again be able to go about their days, not filled with the fear that death can happen at any moment, but filled with the hope of life.  That they would not see the fingerprint of evil around them, but instead feel the hand of God cupping them close.

THIS was one of the most beautiful blog posts that I have read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment