Monday, August 26, 2013

My kids are sick :(

Saturday night was the looooooooooooongest night we have had in a while in our house.  And that is saying a lot.  Our kids went to bed around eight-thirty.  Since they have not been sleeping well at all recently, I was OVER the moon that they fell asleep that early.  I laid down and was out!  At one-thirty a dry hacking cough and crying woke me up.  We never went back to sleep.  Finally around nine the next morning we went to the local urgent treatment center.  I was sure she had strep, but no just a nasty virus.  :(   

In other news, I found a post that I absolutely adore!  I hope to get back to posting more regularly, I miss writing, lately it seems like I blink and an entire week passes. Well I hope you all have great weeks, I think ours can only go up from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment