Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our School Room

I am going to try and post pictures this weekend, but let me describe our school room.  We moved into our home a little over a year ago (how has it been a year already?  and we STILL have boxes to unpack?!?!)

My children and I immediately fell in love with our "living room" so we moved three desks in, hung up maps and filled the bookshelves and voila our 'school room' was born.  I am not a naturally organized person, I have a very hard time sticking to a cleaning schedule, so the school room is often "messy", but it is one of the my very favorite rooms in our house.  I am hoping this year will be different, that I will be able to stick to a cleaning schedule, a menu, and still teach school...we'll see :).

Even with such a fabulous school room, we often gather around the dining room table for school time.  There is something special and almost magical that happens when you gather around a table to learn, listen, and read. 

When my husband can help me I will come back and post a few pictures of our school room :).


No comments:

Post a Comment