Sunday, May 17, 2015

B90 Day 20

I love this selection of scripture.  I get to read about two of my heroes, Hannah and Samuel.  What is there to be said that hasn't already been said about both of these biblical characters? As a mom, I cannot imagine having a heart like Hannah's, so desperate for a child, yet so willing to give that gift back.  Her heart was centered on God and God alone, leaves me asking, is mine?  I love Samuel's heart and passion for God.  It weaves through his life with such a rich vibrancy, it's incredible.

1Samuel 3:19
The LORD was with Samuel as he grew up, and he let none of his words fall to the ground.

Does this verse mean God was careful to do what He promised or Samuel was careful to keep all of God's words?

Thinking about, 'Who can stand in the presence of the LORD, this holy God?...'1Samuel 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment