Sunday, May 10, 2015

B90 Days 13&14

I LOVE Deuteronomy.  It is one of my very favorite books in the Bible, & I love the Sh'ma.  It was the very first longer passage of scripture my children and I memorized together, it reminds me of the Mezuzah my grandmother (& great-grandmother) had on their door posts, and it reminds me of what's important in my day to day parenting journey.

HERE is one of my favorite ways to recite the Sh'ma with my kids.

I want to remember chapter 7 verse 22, especially when I feel discouraged.

I am still reading for Day 14, it is full of hope and encouragement and a continual reminder to hold fast to God.

Some of my favorites...

Chapter 8 verse 5
'So you should realize that just as a parent disciplines a child, the LORD your God disciplines you to help you.'

Chapter 10 verse 21
'He is your praise; He is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.'

Chapter 11 verse 12
'It is a land the LORD your God cares for; the eyes of the LORD your God are continually on it from the beginning of the year to its end.'


No comments:

Post a Comment