Thursday, April 19, 2018

April

April has been a weird month, beautiful and warm one minute and then bitter, cold, and windy the next. 


We have an older rabbit that had to have a tumor removed earlier this month.  This rabbit is my oldest child's favorite, favorite thing in the whole world.  He is the sweetest bunny I have ever seen.  This Friday he gets his "helmet" (that's what I call his cone) off.  He had the stitches removed last Friday.  To say that we are thankful that he made it through the surgery and is almost now fully recovered, would be the understatement of the year.  It was touch and go for a few days after his surgery, with many trips to the vet, but he is now almost all better!



We are currently reading The Shakespeare Stealer and the second half of Little Women.



Shipping boxes make the BEST tools to showcase imagination.  Here is a cottage, in which our chihuahua has decided he will commandeer it for his own private place :).


I have discovered the author Kate Morton.  πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


I introduced my kids to Jane Austen this month.  I LOVE Jane Austen.  I think I have one child who loves Jane Austen tooπŸ’›❣❣❣πŸ’™


We finished Wind in the Willows.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE that story!!❤❤❤


We have experimented with fish flakes, tissue paper, dandelion fluff, fingerprints on tape, and flower petals under the microscope.  SO neat!!


I just got an email that Joel Rosenberg's latest book The Kremlin Conspiracy is now available for me to check out.  SQUEE!!!!  Here is hoping for a long, peaceful DEAR later today!





No comments:

Post a Comment