Monday, October 8, 2018

October is here!


We just wrapped up "Kisses From Katie".  I feel like in the process we bid a dear friend good-bye.


My oldest is reading "Trumpet of the Swan" to all of us.  One of my favorite parts of the day.



We just began "Corrie Ten Boom" (Christian Heroes Now and Then).  I LOVE this series of missionary stories.


We have had SO SO many doctor and therapy appointments the past two months and so many more facing us.  I am SO tired of sitting in doctor office waiting rooms.  The magazines crumpled from nervous hands repeatedly rifling through the pages.  I am so ready to be done with this season.


I am so ready for the fall and holiday season.  I recently turned 42 years old, and realized that the older I get, the more special this time of year becomes.  During the first few days of cool weather I feel a bit like a caged animal being released.  The long, oppressive heat of the summer is (mostly) over and the holiday season is on the horizon.  
CANNOT wait!


Psalm 34:8
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment