Saturday, March 23, 2024

The Unicorn Quest

by Kamilla Benko

and 

A Dandelion Wish by Kiki Thorpe

This was a week of pre-reading (which I am really, really behind on) and I was delighted by these two cute reads.

I did find Unicorn Quest a bit melancholy in parts, but the adventure that the two sisters (Sophie and Claire) embark on, thankfully overshadows the sad parts.

A Dandelion Wish was super cute.  This is the third book in the Never Girls series and although not my favorite, was still super cute.  

This was a crazy week - so I almost forgot the review altogether.  This year has not been an easy reading year like the past two - this year I am finding it way more difficult to find time to read, let alone record what I read.  Hoping things calm down soon - have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment