Saturday, April 13, 2024

What I read this week :

Apprentice of Magic by K.M. Shea

I finished this and LOVED it!  I LOVE Angelique's story.  I cannot wait to read book two.  I do recommend you read K.M. Shea's Timeless Fairytale series first because this contains quite a bit backstory from several of the fairytales.  It was SO neat to learn what was happening in the background - brought depth and perspective to some of the choices characters made in the other stories - for example Roland from Puss 'n' Boots.  Had NO idea how he connected to Angelique.

Expectation Corner by Emily Steele Elliott

This is a re-read.  It is such a small book, but packed FULL of such beautiful truth.  I first heard about this book while reading Waiting on God by Andrew Murray in 2020 and I HIGHLY recommend both books!!!

Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim

OH MY GOODNESS.  I heard about this book from Hayley Solano (I absolutely adore Haley Solano - she is a classic book aficionado and her inst*gr*m channel is one of my absolute favorite accounts).  This book is absolutely beautiful.  SO beautifully written.

No comments:

Post a Comment