Sunday, January 12, 2014

Am Reading, Want to Read, Need to Read...

* Little Children, Big God (Sarah Valente) - am reading this one right now...WOW

* Teacup Novella # 5 (Diane Moody) - Started this while on winter break.  SO far I have really enjoyed it, however I had to pause it because I didn't get it finished before it was back to school time for us

* Educating the WholeHearted Child (Sally Clarkson) - just got this, have heard about it for years...finally broke down and ordered it.  WOW.

* Amy Harmon...recently discovered her (late summer/ early fall) HIGHLY recommend this author

* All Who Dream (Nicole Deese)...number three in her series.  I read this one while we were on winter break.  I love her writing, this one wasn't my favorite, but it was still really, really good.

* Pride and Prejudice...love Jane Austen


* 10 Gifts of Wisdom (Sally Clarkson)...next on my reading list after I finish Sarah Valente's book

I keep a running tab on the right side for what we are reading aloud in our home....but right now we are reading :

* TumTum and Nutmeg as our bedtime read aloud.  Second time through this series and it is just as sweet, just as magical as it was the first time through.

* Eagerly anticipating the new Gooney Bird Greene...comes out on Tuesday

* Red Sails to Capri

* Charlotte's Web

* Homer Price

Listening to....

* Sarah Plain and Tall (three in series)

* Ramona and Beezus (series)

* and of course, Narnia and At Home in Mitford, these two are always on my iPod :)

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment