Thursday, May 21, 2015

B90 Days 22 & 23

love these :

2 Samuel 5:24...because that will mean the LORD has gone out in front of you...

2 Samuel 6:22 I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes.  When is the last time I worshipped God with such abandon?

2 Samuel 7:10, God please plant me.

2 Samuel 7:24 You have established Your people Israel as your very own forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God.

Got cold chills over:

2 Samuel 11:27...But the thing David had done displeased the LORD.  I always grew up with a romantic notion about David and Bathsheba.  As I read on into chapter 12 where God sends Nathan to David I realized something.  Why does our sin seem pardonable in our own eyes, maybe something to giggle or blush at, but more times than not something we don't give a passing thought to?  But when we see our sin in someone else's actions, words, or attitudes it causes us to roar with fury?

Day 22

2 Samuel 15:25&26
I want David's peace and acceptance.

I don't understand Joab.  Is he a good guy or someone who is hot headed?  Does David trust him or is he angry at him?  I go back and forth depending on what portion I am reading.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer.;
My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
My shield and the horn of my salvation.
2 Samuel 22:2&3


No comments:

Post a Comment