Sunday, September 23, 2018

Amazing Resources

My kids are by nature extremely private, so I don't talk in detail about the list of struggles they deal with on a daily basis.  However, I have found so many amazing ideas that I want to share some here in case someone else needs them too.

31 days of posts from an Occupational Therapist

Homemade calm down kits

Free printable visual calm down cards

40+ ideas for calming down

Hands-on visual schedule for older children

Manage Big Emotions game

Bright Solutions for Dyslexia

Sensory Processing Resources 

Spa Bubbler

Sound Machine

Slime

Mermaid Pillow  then go here  Lemon Lime Adventures there is a DIY weighted pillow

Chew Necklace

Noise Canceling Headphones

THIS book :)

and last but certainly not least

My favorite go-to blogger for special needs.

I am going to just keep adding ideas as I find them.

Calm Down Jars

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. I read a lot of interesting things from it. Thank you very much for sharing. Hope you will update more news in the future.
    geometry dash meltdown
    the happy wheels games
    animal jam play wild

    ReplyDelete