Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Good Morning!

So at the end of the last week, I am pretty sure I broke my pinky toe...



it hurt!!!!



By Saturday, I could hobble around on it, but I still could not put a shoe on.  So my husband took me to find something that would allow me to walk


It took me until Monday to realize the lady had sold me a brace for the wrong foot!😃 But you know what?  It feels so much better than trying to squeeze that foot into shoes, so I am happy that I have something I can walk around on.  


Especially since we have a week of doctor appointments.  Here is a picture from one of the appointments yesterday.  Since we had to drive over an hour to get to it, the sun wasn't up when we left.  It rose against the buildings and I thought it was beautiful.



Our washer stopped working, so excuse the pile of laundry you see in the back of this picture.


I hope you have a beautiful fall week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment