Saturday, August 7, 2021

Bible in 90 Days Week Eleven

This has been a doozy of a week.  It culminated in me being up through the night with one of my kids - she has come down with what I am praying is just a cold.  But, because of their underlying conditions - even 'just a cold' knocks us for a loop.  I am behind in my reading.  I am struggling with my prayer life too.  Lately, they have been a bit angry - full of WHY - why are you allowing this or why did you allow that.  I could be discouraged by this, but instead I am beginning to see this struggle as evidence that God is taking me deeper in this journey of trusting Him.  

I am behind in my reading, but as I suspect today will be a day of total rest, I plan to pour myself a cup of coffee, grab my Bible, pen, and resume my spot next to the bedside of my girl.  Praying that God meets us where we are today and takes us deeper into His presence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment