Thursday, December 16, 2021

WOW!!!!

Have you seen this?  It is a HUMONGOUS list of reading challenges for 2022.  I am anxiously awaiting Tim Challies to release his Christian Reading Challenge (I LOVE this challenge) but just in case he doesn't do one for this year, I will either use a past challenge list (adding new titles for 2022) or I will choose one from this master list:

https://www.girlxoxo.com/the-2022-master-list-of-reading-challenges/

How did I NOT know about this blog?  Anyway - in case you are wanting to read more in 2022, I wanted to share this with you.  

I hope your Christmas season has been beautiful thus far.  My husband just got over a nasty cold and miraculously the girls and I did NOT get it.  We normally get everything.  I am so thankful.  We have had a great Advent season thus far.  This year has been such a reprieve for us - beyond anything I could have asked or dreamed for.  I am so incredibly thankful.  💖

No comments:

Post a Comment