Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Needing a Change...

I am rethinking how I blog and what I post on my inst*gr*m account.  I don't know if I need to make a new blog for my book reviews (I went with this choice!  Here is my new link:  My Cozy Corner of Books  or simply use my goodreads to post those, but I want to go back to using this blog how I originally intended...as a sort of memory-scrapbook-journal for my family and I.  I simply love going back through the years and re-reading the posts about where we have been and what we have done.  I love to read, but I feel sad that I have allowed my book reviews to take over my blog.  

I also want to track my Bible reading and Bible memory on my Inst* account.  I like that accountability...I NEED that accountability.  

Every single year about this time I start taking stock of my goals and progress (or lack thereof) and figuring out what worked and what obviously didn't.  There are five main areas : Bible, Fit, Tidy, SMAUG, & Reading.  

Over the next few days I am going to do a post a day about each area, because just like with my blog, I am rethinking about I approach the areas that I want to see some progress in.  


No comments:

Post a Comment