Wednesday, May 8, 2024

What I read this week:

This was a week of pre-reading.  My TBR stack is packed with books I need to pre-read and this week I was able to knock out three of them.

Julie: An American Girl by Megan McDonald

Not my favorite American Girl by any means, but it was ok.

The Spiderwick Chronicles #1 by Toni DiTerlizzi and Holly Black

Super cute and imaginative.

Operation Happy by Jenni L. Walsh

This is a GREAT book about Pearl Harbor.  Highly recommend.

This has been another crazy week.  Truly I have not enjoyed or liked 2024.  It has been full of hard things, hard days, and there does not seem to be an end in sight.  *sigh* I am hoping that as summer arrives things will calm down and get a bit boring.  I could totally go for boring right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment