Friday, July 12, 2024

The Pizza Mystery

by Gertrude Chandler Warner

This is one of my girls' favorite, favorite books.  This week as we started pulling up carpet, we listened to this delightful mystery and I loved it. The only downside, is that I craved pizza.  

EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  

The 100-Year-Old-Secret by Tracy Barrett

This was a clever idea for a story.  I wish I had taken the time to read about ten years ago, my kids would have appreciated it so much then...but there are only so many hours in the day.  Brother and sister Xander and Xena find out they are related to the famed detective Sherlock Holmes.  They have recently relocated to London and embark on a journey to solve a missing painting mystery that has boggled the minds of many brilliant thinkers.

The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen

Re-listened to this over the past week and a half.  LOVE this series - every time I hear it, I love it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment