I believe that Jesus lived a perfect, sin-free life.
I believe He was crucified on a cross and died.
I believe He rose again three days later and now sits at the right hand of God.
I believe the Word of God to be infallible.
Perfect.
Unchangeable.
I am a sinner.
I have failed deeply, widely, and spectacularly.
I have made so many mistakes that NOTHING I do would ever or could ever atone for them.
I want to spend eternity with God, not apart from Him.
I need someone to live the life I was supposed to (but failed to), to atone for my sins, reconcile me to a Holy God, and to offer forgiveness for my failures.
Jesus it the only One who has ever and will ever be that Person.
He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is my Way, my Truth, and my Life. I love Him imperfectly, I follow Him imperfectly, but He holds me and will not let me go.
He is the Son of God.
He walked on the earth.
The entire world is made in and through Him and by Him it is held together.
Turn to Him, while there is today, and repent and believe so that you too may be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment