Saturday, March 27, 2021

Free Burma Rangers

About nine months ago, my husband and I got this movie and watched it.  Francis Chan posted several posts on Instagram about it, how life changing this movie was...so we decided to give it a shot.  Now, I want to read the book too because this story - this family (David Eubank, and his wife Karen and their children) all they have given, all they have done...it is INCREDIBLE.  

About a month, I guess almost two now, Burma (Myanmar) had a military coup, and the stories that are being posted, they are heartbreaking.  Heart Cry Ministries, Radical, and Crazy Love (Francis Chan), have all posted prayer requests and updates from people inside this country, I cannot imagine the terror the citizens are surrounded by.  I also wonder, how are David, Karen, their children and the Burma Rangers.  What has this been like for them?  When you watch a documentary style movie, at least when I watch one, it is as if I get to know the people personally.  As if I am right there, walking just behind them as they venture from village to village, saving as many as they can, protecting them, loving them, feeding and sheltering them.  

I want to cover the people of Myanmar in prayer, to pray for them as if my friends and family are there, will you please join me?

Hebrews 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment