Wednesday, May 5, 2021

May Reading Stack

My to-be read stack this month includes a little bit of everything...

Continuing on in the book of Romans.  I am having THE best time reading slowly through Romans.

I am going to read through the Bible in 90 days, I sent an email out this morning to a few friends (& acquaintances) but if you want to join, I will post when I plan to start and whether we are going to do the Chronological or traditional B90 Genesis - Revelation.  Let me know in the comments if you plan to join in.  I have done this a few times and it is always such an awesome experience.  If you want to join in - there are three ways we are going to be doing a weekly check-in - 1) here on the blog, 2) through email, 3) on Instagram.  If you want to receive the email, leave me a comment and I will not post it but will add you to the email list.

The Brave Learner by Julie Bogart

Pocketful of Pinecones by Karen Andreola

Janice VanCleave's Food and Nutrition for Everyone

The Father's Tale by Michael O'Brien

Magic Treehouse series (just for a fun history overview)

What is in your stack this month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment