Saturday, June 26, 2021

Bible in 90 Days week 5

So...I totally messed up this week's reading.  I switch between using my YouVersion app and my print copy Bible and that worked fine and good until we reached Day 30.  On the print copy of Bible in 90 days it tucks two grace days at the end of the challenge, but apparently YouVersion tucks one grace day in on day 30 and one in on day 60 and apparently that is enough to throw me for a loop.  *sigh*

Anyway, my absolute favorite part of this week's reading was Solomon's prayer in 2 Chronicles 6, Israel's response at the very beginning of chapter 7, with God's response taking up the rest of that chapter.  So incredibly beautiful.  

Speaking of that, when you pray do you ever use prayers from the Bible?  Or do you pray Scripture?  Or do you just pray and talk and pour out your heart?

If you are reading your Bible this summer (even if it's not the B90 plan) what did you read this week?  How is it going for you?  

No matter where this past week found you, I wish you the best of weekends and a beautiful week ahead 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment