Saturday, February 5, 2022

Odds and Ends...

(Less) Sugar Fast: First Friday down!!  It went ok.  I cheated at dinner and had a small cup of soda and a chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  But other than that, I stuck to it! (I am calling it a less sugar challenge, because I am allowing myself a bit of sugar in my coffee - I do want to give honey a try, but I am currently out so it will have to wait until the grocery run.  I use half and half, I also eat boxed cereal almost every morning for breakfast, and am not reading labels to make sure there is no sugar in items - for example my salad dressing.)

Goals and Such: Well, the reading goals are going REALLY well, the tidy goals are moving along (mostly) swimmingly, I joined WW digital to help with my fitness goals, we just finished the first part of our big car maintenance and I have done fairly well with my SMAUG goals.  The most disappointing of all is that I have yet to pick and stick with a Bible reading plan.  I don't know what it is, but it is like I just can't settle on a plan.  So yesterday, I simply picked up my Bible and began in Genesis.  And started reading.  No plan, just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment