Saturday, March 5, 2022

Murder on the Orient Express

My first Agatha Christie!!  I read my first Agatha Christie this week and I LOVED it.  Actually, I forgot all about the reading challenge until Wednesday 😕...oopsy!  But on Wednesday, I pulled out my copy of Murder on the Orient Express that I got in January and finally met the infamous Hercules Poirot.

My favorite line - pg. 71 "Tout de meme, it is not necessary that he should be killed on the Orient Express. There are other places."  Ha!!

I loved the mystery, I loved Hercules Poirot, and I loved the intrigue and unraveling of the mystery of who in the world was the murderer on the Orient Express.

*I completely forgot* I completed Lysa Terkeurst's book I'll Start Again on Monday.  This is a rework of her Made to Crave book.  I did not read Made to Crave so I cannot tell you if the content was original or not - but this book is SO worth reading!!  I took about four pages of notes - so worth the time I spent taking the notes and for it to be a short book (only 160 pgs) it was packed with a lot of good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Murder on the Orient Express is a good one! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete